Instruction on cancellation and return of air ticketsBack
Instruction on cancellation of an order and return of air tickets
Changes in the personal data of the Customer and / or any of the passengers, such as surname and name, dates of birth in the issued order is subject to cancellation of the order / loss of the validity of tariffs agreed in the order. To change these data it is required to cancel the order and to issue new one. In case the order was paid for and tickets were issued, the refunds are made in accordance with the rules of the Airlines and with the deduction of all fines determined by the Airline.
If the Customer wants to change or cancel an order for which tickets have not been issued, he should immediately contact the Airliners Contact Center : +993 12 39 17 47. In case tickets were issued under the order, you can do the return procedure by following described below.
In case of on-line ticket purchase the air carriage contract is concluded between the Airlines and the passenger. All contractual obligations arise directly between the Parties concerned (regardless of whether the passenger paid for the carriage himself or the payment was made by another person). The contract of air carriage can be canceled on demand:
on the voluntary or forces based.
The on-line ticket return and refund is realized only according with the declaration for refusal of air carriage and refund as follows:
In case of age and capability of the Passenger – by Passenger himself or by its authorized person;
In case of minority and/or incapability of Passenger- by his lawful representative (parents, custodians, adopters, guardians)
The return of the on-line ticket and refund is possible under the demand of the person who paid for the transportation only if there is an application for refusal of air transportation and refund of money filled by the passenger (his authorized representative or legal representative). The airline is not liable:
- for the decision on the refusal of air transportation and the return of funds, accepted by the passenger (his authorized representative or legal representative);
- for the refusal of the passenger (his authorized representative or legal representative) who paid for the transportation in providing the Airlines with an application for refusal of air transportation and refund of money, as well as the resulting disagreements between the passenger (his authorized representative or legal representative) and the person , who paid for transportation.
The passenger ((his authorized representative or legal representative) has the right to return only ticket issued directly to the Passenger.
The refund amount is calculated in accordance with the Rules of applied tariffs.You can find it on the Airlines site or contact by phone: +993 12 39 17 13/ 14, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
The funds to be returned will be transferred within 30 working days from the receipt of all necessary information in the manner given below.
Refund in case of on-line payment using a credit card.
If the credit card used to pay for air transportation is valid in the month when the refund is made, the money will be transferred to the specified bank card;
If the bank card used to pay for air transportation is not valid in the month when the refund is made, the way of funds transferring will be determined in each specific case.
The Airlines is not responsible:
For the possible difference in the amounts due to the currency exchange and payment for the bank services when the funds were returned to the credit card under which the air carriage was paid (in case of paying the ticket directly on the site using a credit card);
To return the ticket purchased on-line and money refund, please send the documents indicated in the table below
to e-mail: email@example.com
Return in case of on-line payment with credit card at the Airlines site:
1. A copy of the filled application for the refusal of air transportation and a refund of money (please click here);
2. A copy of Passenger’s passport (page with a photo) or other identification document (if the Passenger requests);
3. Copy of the passport of the authorized person (page with a photo) or other identification document, as well as a copy of the Power of Attorney given by the Passenger (in case of the authorized representative applies);
4. A copy of the passport of the legal representative of the passenger (page with a photo) or other identification document, as well as confirmation of the status of the legal representative of the passenger (in case of a legal representative's request);
5. A document confirming the invalidity of a credit card by which an air carriage was paid (if the credit card used to pay for air transportation is not valid in the month when the return is made).
Airlines have the right to request additional information necessary for making a decision on the cancellation of the contract of air transportation and the return of funds.